We hope you find this informative and helpful in picking your next noise cancelling headphones.
The JVC HA-NC250 noise cancelling headphones have ear cups that are made with a second layer of insulated pads on each ear cup. It is also made with in-built feedback ability to monitor noise cancellation. The headband is also padded and this is a relief from having to deal with headphone marks to enjoy music. This is another post from out compilation of JVC noise cancelling headphones review.
They are built with a 40 mm driver in each earpiece. Built on a metal framework and have swivelling ear cups. These headphones are incredibly light at about 150g and are extremely portable. These headphones come with a slim carrying case, a 6.3m adapter, dual plug in-flight adapter and a detachable connection cord so that they can be used as for noise cancelling without listening to music. This pair of headphones also tends to produce vibrations when used with the noise cancellation feature.
JVC HA-NC250 Review – Standout Features:
The JVC HA-NC250 noise cancelling headphones are great at blocking out noise and they have great sound production. The noise cancelling feature can be used even when you are not listening to music and at those times when you just want to block out the world.
Build Quality and Design
JVC HA-NC250 noise cancelling headphones are well built and have a sturdy metal framework unlike most other headphones. These headphones are definitely built to last.
JVC HA-NC250 noise cancelling headphones offers one of the best comfortable listening experience. I have already said a thousand and one things in other noise cancelling headphones review about how comfortable these headphones are. They are so sweet; you don’t want to take them off. I guess that’s why JVC made provisions for a detachable chord. Though compact this is not a noise cancelling headphone for sleeping. For comfort, I would say 5 Stars.
The noise cancellation mechanism is powered on only one 1.5 volt AAA battery with an as advertised battery life of over 48 hours. These headphones do not actually last so long.
JVC HA-NC250 Features
- Advanced noise-cancelling design offers 85% noise reduction for superior listening
- Excellent sound isolation thanks to sound-insulating ear pads and dual housing structure
- Noise-cancelling can be switched on/off
- High quality sound reproduction with 40mm Neodymium driver unit
- Includes four-foot detachable cord with airline and 1/4-inch adapters
- Double housing for sound insulation; foam-cushioned ear pads for comfort and further isolation
- Headphones weight just 5.3 ounces, and fold flat to fit in included carrying case
- Powered by AAA battery for up to 50 hours use
- Accessories: Slim carrying case, AAA battery x 1, Dual plug adaptor, 6.3mm plug adaptor
- Great sound quality.
- Extremely comfortable and light. Great build quality.
- Excellent Noise Cancelling.
- Very comfortable headphones.
- Long battery life.
- Great Value-price ratio. Overall, the JVC HA-NC250 noise cancelling headphones are the most preferred in their range.
- No sound leakage
- Works without noise cancelling feature thanks to detachable cord
- Shorter battery life than advertised.
- Constant movement generates a slightly disturbing sound.
- A few customers complain that the JVC HA-NC 250 noise cancelling headphones might not be as sturdy as they look.
What Customers are saying about JVC HA-NC250
So far, they have the most positive customer comments so far and the perks of these headphones far outweigh the shortcomings. According to customer reviews and noise cancelling headphones review alone, the JVC HA-NC250 would get the most votes for overall most preferred or best noise cancelling headphones.
- This noise cancelling headphones review is in no way biased. JVC has never been a brand to disappoint and you will see for yourself. This is another quality product you should get and you don’t have to dig a hole in your wallet to do so.
- After owning the JVC HANC250 for a year they are still the best headset I have ever owned. I travel by plane almost every week, and they are always along for the ride. The hard cover case has well protected them and the headphones look like new.
- I work in a noisy lab, so I wanted noise cancelling headphones that could reduce the distraction of nearby chatter as well as the usual airplane engine sounds. After a bit of searching, it seemed like these JVCs and the Panasonic RP-HC500 were the best all around choices.